Farewell to 2010..

Hi,


          The clock is ticking and few hours apart it's bye bye for 2010...and hallelujah bells for 2011......


The year which had so many geek intrusions like iPad or galaxy tab or changing the look of mobile phones from just phone to smart phones through iPhone or Nokia n8(which is entirely the perspective of me..:D)


Or be it the Ferrari's or Porsche or waiting for the Honda 250cc it all makes me WOOWWW....


It looked liked all the same but no years pass by and i am getting mellowed...will i be a congenial host or whew....its a bulk of scary as well funny gross rush through my mind.


I am what i am and i will be what i am, denying to take the blue pill....


Let the thoughts be buried in my mind and believe myself.


I wish the world A VERY  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fuel Price